Health & Safety
Working within this highly legislated and potentially hazardous environment, Health and Safety forms the backbone of our culture and is embedded into every aspect of our daily processes.
To complement our ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management certification our approach to safety goes beyond daily site operations and we have introduced a series of initiatives as part of an integrated programme to support our robust Health & Safety performance.
Some recent COMMUNICATION initiatives include:
SAFEguard represents our collective, behavioural H&S mantra to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all. This features in everything we do, and is based on the five key principles:
Key monthly activities regarding SAFEguard are communicated to all staff via our SAFEguard Focus newsletter
- Our ‘Improve It’ scheme enables staff to report ideas for H&S continuous improvement to ensure on-going best practice
- QuEnSH Bulletins are regularly issued to all staff containing important changes and updates to Health and Safety operating procedures. It is compulsory for all site staff to read, acknowledge and counter-sign for these important and pro-active communications.
- Our Company Standard Procedures (CSPs) provide clear, unambiguous operating procedures for our site staff, mirroring any changes in guidance legislation. CSPs are available on every site (hard copy and tablet access) and are integral to our project Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
- Site Display Information Boards – All site documentation is clearly displayed on every site using our innovative A-frame boards.
- Advanced RAMs Documentation – Class-leading documentation to communicate a project's methodology with maximum clarity.
- Enclosure Set Up Guidance - clear, easy to understand set-up and procedural guidelines for site staff to ensure best practice.