Administrator - Fire Protection
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as an Administrator working at our Leeds Head Office within our Passive Fire Protection division.
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
About the role
- Support the Passive Fire Protection planning & Estimation team with ongoing administrative support.
- Daily checks of all completed daily works using OneTrace system and collating the data onto a project progress spreadsheet.
- Co-ordinating requests for information and providing reports through use of Company systems.
- Create and process project documentation.
- Co-ordinate requests for information and provide reports to the Project Team as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of instructions for the organisation and method statements necessary to ensure compliance with Company Policies
- Ensure approved and finalised documents are issued at Practical Completion
- Assistance with buying tools, materials, uniforms etc. and keeping an inventory to ensure minimum stock levels are maintained.
- Completion of site employee whereabouts and logging sickness/holidays.
- Previous administrative experience is essential.
- IT literate with strong understanding of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and re-prioritise.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Friendly, calm, and professional manner.
- Ability to handle pressure and good time-management skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team.
Rhodar is a leading specialist enabling works provider. We are a market leader in the asbestos removal, demolition, and land remediation industries, with a growing division providing passive fire protection services.
Supported by over 450 employees at 14 facilities nationwide, our highly trained teams are trusted by major corporations to offer a specialist enabling works solutions covering our core disciplines either individually or collectively across both public and private sectors.
The scale of our projects range from multi-million-pound regeneration works combining our 3 core specialisms to domestic support for insurance clients and housing associations.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Annual pay review
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Access to an employee assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Investors in People recognition – 2015, 2019 and 2022
- Access to mental health first aiders
- Opportunities to partake in volunteer work and charity events
- Eyecare vouchers
We are committed to being the leaders in our sector and ensure that we develop our employees to reach their full potential. If you are interested in joining an ambitious forward-thinking business with great opportunities for career development, we would love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
We will keep your application on file for six months and we will consider you for future roles within the organisation during this time. Your information will be deleted after six-months. If you wish to be considered for roles after this point, then you will need to re-apply.
The Lexia Solutions Group is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
- Administrator - Fire Protection
- Administrator - Bid
- Estimator - Passive Fire Protection
- Junior/Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Asbestos Removal Supervisor
- Fire Protection Supervisor
- Fire Protection Operative
- Contracts Administrator
- Procurement Administrator
- Contracts Supervisor
- Contracts Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Asbestos Removal Operatives