An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Procurement Administrator at our Leeds office.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum.
About the role
You will be reporting directly to the Group Procurement Manager and will be responsible for providing key support relating to all aspects of the groups purchasing activities, paying particular attention to plant & equipment hire management. The role will focus on supplier/vendor vetting and approval, supporting regional stores, KPI reporting relating to our vendors performance and various other tasks associated. You will also work with the group procurement manager to investigate new supply chain sources and assess their suitability and ability to supply our businesses with the right products and materials, in line with our Carbon Net Zero strategy and zero tolerance on modern slavery. You will also support internal stakeholders and business units with their management and tracking of company owned plant and fleet, while also monitoring maintenance reporting and costs. The role will also deal with and be an escalation point for purchase invoice queries, credits, goods receipts and goods return notes and all related aspects of purchasing administration.
· To ensure all financial transactions relevant to purchasing are managed and processed promptly and accurately.
· To ensure smooth coordination of vendor deliveries direct to our business units and sites, while also capturing and managing POD.
· To resolve invoice issues and queries from vendors in a timely manner.
· To create purchase orders and framework orders as and when required, using the company’s ordering system and ensure transactions are completed correctly.
· To set up new vendors as required and manage questionnaires and compliance actions.
· To meet monthly and year end deadlines with regard to all purchase orders and goods receipt notes to ensure all costs are posted correctly to the relevant ledgers.
· To investigate and resolve all transactions that are not progressed appropriately and escalate when required.
· To report on agreed vendor SLA/KPI targets and all associated performance agreements.
· To ensure all products used within our businesses have compliance approved data sheets/RA/COSHH assessments and that these are shared on our internal portals prior to site release.
· To ensure our businesses are kept up to date with lead times and/or issues with supply chain for site ordered plant/equipment/products
· To recommend and develop improvements within our procurement processes.
· To prepare a suite of monthly reports around vendor performance as requested by your line manager.
· To prepare a suite of monthly reports for all hired plant and equipment to report on on-hire and off-hire dates.
· Complete annual vendor checks and assessments for updated insurance and financial documents and statements.
· To support and work with other departments due to busy periods or absence cover.
· To cover any other admin duties required to support the business.
Company KPI's & Objectives
· To ensure all vendor orders are goods received correctly and all invoices are processed and sent for payment in a timely manner
· To ensure all supplier invoice queries are resolved by each month end.
· To produce a monthly report with OS invoices and queries and reasons.
· Data sheet catalogue is up to date and accurate with new product lines and materials.
· Issues with lead times are updated in the system and communicated to the businesses
· To ensure framework and purchase order process is accurate and managed effectively
· To ensure vendors are compliant and working within agreed SLA
· To produce a monthly unreconciled purchase receipts report detailing all outstanding items.
· To produce a monthly Hire report of all items across each business and communicate with regional stakeholders to manage this process efficiently.
· To raise and report any safety issues, accidents and/or near misses promptly.
· To ensure all vendors are compliance checked annually and insurance and financial records are updated and approved.
· Experience within a similar purchasing role is desirable.
· Excellent and demonstrated planning & organisation skills.
· Good communication and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders, both verbal and written.
· Commercial awareness and understanding of business-critical pathways.
· IT Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RedSky, Power BI).
· Experienced with internal systems and databases.
· Hands on approach and a “can do” attitude.
· Ability to work within a team and support one another.
· Proactive problem-solving skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines that have been agreed.
· Report gathering and preparation, with professional and confident presentation skills.
Rhodar is a leading specialist enabling works provider. We are a market leader in the asbestos removal, demolition, and land remediation industries. We have also recently added fire protection to our portfolio of services, which specialises in passive fire protection solutions for all of our domestic, insurance and commercial clients.
Supported by over 450 employees at 14 facilities nationwide, our highly trained teams are trusted by major corporations to offer a specialist enabling works solutions covering our core disciplines either individually or collectively across both public and private sectors.
The scale of our projects range from multi-million-pound regeneration works combining our 3 core specialisms to domestic support for insurance clients and housing associations.
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
· Annual pay review
· Company pension scheme
· Free on-site parking
· Access to an employee assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
· Excellent career progression and training opportunities
· Investors in People recognition – 2015, 2019 and 2022
· Access to mental health first aiders
· Opportunities to partake in volunteer work and charity events
· Eyecare vouchers
We are committed to being the leaders in our sector and ensure that we develop our employees to reach their full potential. If you are interested in joining an ambitious forward-thinking business with great opportunities for career development, we would love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
We will keep your application on file for six months and we will consider you for future roles within the organisation during this time. Your information will be deleted after six-months. If you wish to be considered for roles after this point, then you will need to re-apply.
The Lexia Solutions Group is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrator - Fire Protection
- Administrator - Bid
- Estimator - Passive Fire Protection
- Junior/Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Asbestos Removal Supervisor
- Fire Protection Supervisor
- Fire Protection Operative
- Contracts Administrator
- Procurement Administrator
- Contracts Supervisor
- Contracts Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Asbestos Removal Operatives