An opportunity has arisen to join our Homeworks Division as a Contracts Administrator working at our Leeds office.
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum.
About the role:
- Responsible for the administration and management of client instructions
- Liaise with policy holders, supply partners and clients and keep them well informed at all times of any progress or delays
- Answering telephone calls from policy holders/home owners and clients, dealing with queries in a professional manner
- Book and co-ordinate removal teams, ensuring that all site staff are fully utilized when planning works
- Organise the works within SLA and ensure all completed works are ready for invoicing
- Provide details to the rest of Customer Service Team regarding revenue/utilisation on pre assigned site teams as part of daily team huddle
- Daily courtesy calls to customers for upcoming planned works, to ensure everything is in place for works to be completed successfully and on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Access and email/internet
- Excellent organisational skills in being able to multi-task and re-prioritize at frequent intervals
- A high level of accuracy and has an eye for detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Issue resolution and problem solving ability
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and good time-management
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to handle customer complaints and resolve where possible
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- Understand the need for internal confidentiality
- A knowledge/familiarity with asbestos surveying/abatement, or construction/facilities management is desirable but not essential
Rhodar Ltd is a leading specialist enabling works provider. We are a market leader in the asbestos removal, demolition, and land remediation industries. We have also recently added fire protection to our portfolio of services.
Supported by over 450 employees at 14 facilities nationwide, our highly trained teams are trusted by major corporations to offer a specialist enabling works solutions covering our core disciplines either individually or collectively across both public and private sectors.
The scale of our projects range from multi-million-pound regeneration works combining our 3 core specialisms to domestic support for insurance clients and housing associations.
Our Homework’s division specialise in asbestos management for all our domestic and insurance clients.
You can read more about the work we do at www.rhodar.co.uk, or you can view a video overview of our services at
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Annual pay review
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Access to an employee assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- Investors in People recognition – 2015, 2019 and 2022
- Access to mental health first aiders
- Opportunities to partake in volunteer work and charity events
- Flexible start and finish times
- Eyecare vouchers
We are committed to being the leaders in our sector and ensure that we develop our employees to reach their full potential. If you are interested in joining an ambitious forward-thinking business with great opportunities for career development, we would love to hear from you.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
We will keep your application on file for six months and we will consider you for future roles within the organisation during this time. Your information will be deleted after six-months. If you wish to be considered for roles after this point, then you will need to re-apply.
The Lexia Solutions Group is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Administrator - Fire Protection
- Administrator - Bid
- Estimator - Passive Fire Protection
- Junior/Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Asbestos Removal Supervisor
- Fire Protection Supervisor
- Fire Protection Operative
- Contracts Administrator
- Procurement Administrator
- Contracts Supervisor
- Contracts Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Asbestos Removal Operatives