Joiner (Fire Door Installation)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Joiner to join our Fire Protection Division in Leeds.
Overview of the role:
You will be required to install new fire door sets and carry out fire door maintenance to third party certification standards alongside upgrading customers fire safety to the Regulated British Standard.
All works will be performed in occupied buildings including multi occupancy housing blocks, healthcare facilities, education establishments, student accommodation blocks and security sensitive office buildings and workplaces.
You will be part of a team of Certified Joiners leading the way in Fire Safety.
Our Operatives must be polite, punctual hard working and keen to work as part of a busy fire safety team. You will be required to adhere to company policies and procedures, ensuring safety standards are met and that quality control standards are maintained to the highest of quality.
This job role may require you to occasionally work away from home or night shift work if required by the needs of the job.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
- Qualified Joiner to an NVQ 3 Level (Must have experience in fire door installation)
- FIRAS Certification card is desirable but not essential. (Training is provided)
- Asbestos Awareness is desirable but not essential. (Training is provided)
- Full UK Driving License
- CSCS card (Blue Card or above is desirable but not essential training is provided)
What you will receive:
- Allowances for working weekends, nights and working away.
- Company van & mobile phone (for business use)
- Continued Personnel Development.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- 20 days holiday per year + statutory bank holidays.
- Company pension.
We are committed to being the leaders in our sector and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. If you are interested in joining an ambitious forward-thinking business with great opportunities for career development, we would love to hear from you.
As a company we believe our people are our greatest asset. We celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from every member of society.
Due to the high volume of applicants, unfortunately we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.