We are looking to recruit an Administrator to work at our office in Leeds.
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 per annum
The main duties for this role will include:
- Answering switchboard and putting telephone enquiries through to the relevant departments in a professional and courteous manner.
- Updating the works planner – tracking jobs.
- Recording data onto internal system to track progress of jobs, from the initial enquiry through to invoicing.
- Issuing information and paperwork for site staff, e.g. method statements & risk assessments.
- Collating site completion documents and chasing site staff where required.
- Invoicing of jobs on receipt of a PO/ works order.
- Ordering stationery for the office.
- Meeting and greeting external visitors and organising refreshments.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Provide admin support to the Leeds office as required.
- Scanning/ filing of documents.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of qualities including:
- Previous administration experience is essential.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Good computer literacy is essential, we are particularly looking for good experience of Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills - able to multi-task and re-prioritise at frequent intervals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Friendly, calm and professional manner.
- Ability to handle pressure and good time-management.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team.
We are committed to being the leaders in our sector and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. If you are interested in joining an ambitious forward thinking business with great opportunities for career development, we would love to hear from you.
Our commitment to our employees learning and development was acknowledged in 2015, 2019 & 2022 when we were awarded the Investors in People recognition.
As a company we offer very attractive terms and conditions, which includes competitive salaries, pension, 25 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year, full employee assistance programme and onsite parking.
The Lexia Solutions Group is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applicants, unfortunately we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
We will keep your application form on file for six months and you will be considered for future roles within this time period. After six months your information will be deleted. If you wish to be considered for roles after this point then you will need to re-apply.