Rhodar is a leading company in asbestos removal, demolition, land remediation and fire protection services, with a proven track record for delivering high-end projects throughout the UK.
We have been providing exceptional service since 1976 and have earned our enviable reputation for uncompromising quality along the way.
Supported by over 500 employees across 14 facilities, our geographical coverage, capacity and technical capabilities ensure we can tailor our range of services to meet the current and evolving demands of our customers.
Key sectors we have extensive experience in include: Retail / Commercial / Health / Education / Industrial / Nuclear & Power Generation / Domestic / Utilities / Transport.
The scale of our projects ranges from multi-million pound regeneration works combining our core specialisms to domestic support for insurance clients and housing associations.
We are looking for a flexible individual with excellent communication and administrative skills to fill a great role within the business – to provide key support and point of contact for our bid submissions from our Head Office in Leeds.
This is a great opportunity directly contribute to the on-going commercial success of the business, working within a vibrant environment. It also offers an entry point to the bid team, with the possibility of growing into a bid writing role if desired.
The position will comprise a varied list of responsibilities including:
- Being the first point of contact for email enquiries via our many registrations and portals
- Maintaining various registrations with appropriate authorities/bodies
- Logging all opportunities, ensuring they are flagged to the relevant parties, and followed up in a timely manner
- Downloading tender documentation and circulating them within the team
- Completing Supplier Questionnaires and Requests for Information
- Completing basic Pre-Qualification Questionnaire information
- Assisting with the preparation of bid submission packs
- Ensure the submission archive/filing structure is kept updated
- Updating general company documents and information for PQQ’s
The profile of our ideal candidate would be an experienced administrator with an understanding of the bid process, preferably with at least a 1 year working experience.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities, including:
- Able to communicate well at all levels within an organisation
- Able to manage and work to multiple deadlines
- Excellent written English skills
- Competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- An ability to self-manage workload
- A team player
- Conscientious attitude
- A natural aptitude in design (of documents) along with experience in using Microsoft Publisher or any other design software would be advantageous but not essential.
- Highly organised and structured, with strong attention to detail
Full training will be provided in the position from the current employee who is being promoted to a new role. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to work in a dynamic and evolving team within a professional organisation that is a market leader in its sector.
What we offer:
- Salary: £20-25k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Investor in people recognition – 2015, 2019 & 2022
- Free parking
We are committed to being the leaders in our sector and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. If you are interested in joining an ambitious forward thinking business with great opportunities for career development, we would love to hear from you.
Rhodar Ltd is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applicants, unfortunately we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks then unfortunately your application has not been successful.
We will keep your application form on file for six months and you will be considered for future roles within this time period. After six months your information will be deleted. If you wish to be considered for roles after this point then you will need to re-apply.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org