Asbestos Removal Operatives & Supervisors
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking to appoint Asbestos Removal Operatives and Supervisors to work across all of our UK regions.
Asbestos Removal Operatives are required to conduct site set up and safe abatement of asbestos containing materials according to the method statement and scope of works. Operatives may be asked to work on Rhodar sites nationwide that will include working away from home. They will also be required to work various shift patterns including weekends and night shifts.
Supervisors will assist the Contract Manager to complete the works on time and to budget as well as safely, according to all regulatory requirements and with all relevant documentation accurately completed.
- Operatives £105 - £120 per day depending on experience & training.
- Supervisors £120 - £145 per day depending on experience & training.
The successful candidatemust possess the following:
- Two years’ experience as a qualified Operative/ Supervisor.
- Industry based asbestos medical, refresher training & face fits.
- Excellent knowledge of current H+S and asbestos regulations.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Friendly, calm and professional manner.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients & HSE.
- Physically fit.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Ability to handle pressure and excellent time-management skills.
- Effective communication with Contracts Managers/ Regional offices.
What you will receive:
- Allowances for working weekends, nights and working away.
- Continued Personnel Development.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- 20 days holiday per year + statutory bank holidays.
- Company pension.
Please complete and submit the following application form: