Asbestos Removal Operatives & Supervisors
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking to appoint Asbestos Removal Operatives and Supervisors to work across all of our UK regions.
Asbestos Removal Operatives are required to conduct site set up and safe abatement of asbestos containing materials according to the method statement and scope of works. Operatives may be asked to work on Rhodar sites nationwide that will include working away from home. They will also be required to work various shift patterns including weekends and night shifts.
Supervisors will assist the Contract Manager to complete the works on time and to budget as well as safely, according to all regulatory requirements and with all relevant documentation accurately completed.
- Operatives £105 - £120 per day depending on experience & training.
- Supervisors £120 - £145 per day depending on experience & training.
The successful candidatemust possess the following:
- Two years’ experience as a qualified Operative/ Supervisor.
- Industry based asbestos medical, refresher training & face fits.
- Excellent knowledge of current H+S and asbestos regulations.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Friendly, calm and professional manner.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients & HSE.
- Physically fit.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Ability to handle pressure and excellent time-management skills.
- Effective communication with Contracts Managers/ Regional offices.
What you will receive:
- Allowances for working weekends, nights and working away.
- Continued Personnel Development.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- 20 days holiday per year + statutory bank holidays.
- Company pension.
Please send your CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to being the leaders in our sector and ensure that we develop our staff to reach their full potential. If you are interested in joining an ambitious forward-thinking business with great opportunities for career development, we would love to hear from you.
As a company we believe our people are our greatest asset. We celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from every member of society.
Due to the high volume of applicants, unfortunately we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has not been successful.