“Not every asbestos removal company does every aspect of asbestos removal. We do.”
We’ve been providing exceptional quality asbestos removal solutions in the UK since 1976. One of the key things that helps make us ‘best in class’ is our collective experience across a wide range of projects, and our commitment to quality standards that have contributed to raising the level of performance across the industry as a whole.
Over the years we’ve amassed expertise across a broad base of sectors. These include government, military, rail, healthcare, high level security, education and housing sectors, from £500 jobs to multi-million pound contracts.
Read more details about the sectors we work in here
From asbestos removal at Antarctic research stations and to an HEP Station thousands of feet below the Welsh mountains to the removal of a kitchen ceiling at a bungalow, we have the size, scale, scope and geographical reach to perform any asbestos removal task. So whatever your project, you can trust Rhodar to fulfil it.
Leading the way
As UK leaders and pioneers in asbestos removal, our unrivalled experience has allowed us to evolve and offer a progressive approach to our field of work. Our areas of innovation include:
- Technical– incorporating cutting edge equipment that exceeds the latest H&S requirements
- Procedural – efficient procedures, including our SAFEguard scheme, are ensuring we all work to the highest health, safety and security standards
- Project-based – providing inventive solutions for challenging projects for companies such as Network Rail, Princes Foods and Northern PowerGrid.
- Sustainability – raw material reduction, traceability (Chain of Custody) and waste reduction initiatives, socio-economic support
- Educational – demonstrating our cutting-edge procedures and equipment at roadshow workshops and acting as keynote speakers at industry events
- Technological – employing tablet technology and apps giving us greater efficiency and visibility
Types of asbestos removal
With a full 3-year HSE license and as members of ARCA (Asbestos Removal Contractors Association) we are perfectly placed to carry out any asbestos removal project in the following categories:
- Notifiable (14-day notification)
- NNLW (Notifiable Non-Licensed Work)
- NL (Non-Licensed Work)
Read more about these asbestos removal work categories here
How we work
We can act as Principle Contractor, meeting rigorous Construction Design Management (CDM) regulations, or as a key Subcontractor. We can also work on one-off projects or long-term frameworks, as we do for Local Authorities and NHS Trusts. The choice is yours.